Typhoon is a family of highly programmable wireless communication modules, based around RWM6050, designed for the evaluation of the Blu Wireless, leading mmWave system IP.
- Fixed wireless broadband
- High-speed internet on mass transit
- 5G networking
- Wireless back-haul
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Health and social care networks
These modules are based on the IEEE 802.11-2012 DMG protocol with infrastructure and high-speed extensions and enable prototype mmWave networks.
- HYDRA mmWave wireless IP for IEEE 802.11-2012 DM
- Two-sector IP67 Distribution Node with wireless mesh support
- 8Gbps wireless throughput
- ARM Linux application platform with SSD
- Flexible fibre interconnect and 48V power